Our vision: bringing objects to life! In the future, billions of objects around the world will be connected to the Internet; their data will be stored in the Cloud and will participate in the digitization of our environment. A simple, low-cost, low-power, global connectivity solution is fundamental.
Each Sigfoxer is driven by the company's project to revolutionize the world!
Sigfox is the place for personal and collective challenge. Every day, nearly 44 different nationalities come together here: diversity is one of their strong points.
The Service Delivery department aims at providing excellence and efficiency in the delivery of Sigfox Services to Customers while always seeking to increase our value proposition to those Customers.
As part of the Customer Support team, the Customer Support Regional Manager mission is to be the regional reference for support requests, Sigfox Operators operational support relationship and service delivery for global customers accounts.
Sigfox is the world leading IoT network and service provider, with a globally recognized and unique value proposition grouping both radio spectrum and cloud service technology deployed in more than 70 countries on all continents.
As a dynamic, diverse and customer-driven organization, Sigfox offers a tremendously attractive position within their Singapore office as part of the Customer Support team.
The Senior Customer Support Manager is accountable for:
- Regional support request stream and compliance to associated SLAs,
- Proactive operational support for an identified portfolio of APAC Sigfox Operators,
- Proactive transversal contribution to Service Delivery management for an identified portfolio of global customers, as part of an account management virtual team.
Regional support request stream
- Be an active Level 2 support agent towards our SO, partner and customer communities, contributing to the pooled support request resolution by handling tickets workflows from assignment/escalation from Level 1 (Service Desk) to closure,
- Proactively contribute to the Sigfox Support knowledge data-base, by keeping all documentation, training material and reference record updated,
- Be a driver of the continuous improvement on support requests handling processes,
- Develop expertise in a given set of subject matters to become the operational and technical reference within the team, but also at department and even company level,
- As a senior support agent, contribute to internal Sigfox projects development, needs expression and collection, delivery acceptance and rollout.
Sigfox Operator operational support – For a portfolio of our most critical Sigfox Operators partners (Sigfox Operators or “SO” are external parties owning network deployment, maintenance and operations, but also marketing and sales duties):
- Be the insider operational reference and follow-up on their network’s and customer service delivery performance,
- Ensure on-boarding and training levels of SO’s operational and technical pre-sales teams, and specifically for partner joining the community, ensure the full operational on-boarding plan is successful,
- Perform monthly service reviews with SO’s within the assigned portfolio,
- Assess SO performance and overall operational maturity status, and ensure the status is continuously updated, as an input to the overall SO community strategy steering.
Transversal Service Delivery practice – For a portfolio of our most critical global accounts, contribute to the Customer Service Delivery Management by ensuring the Service Delivery Management activities:
- Ensure Service Level Relationship, and contribute to Customer Relationship management as part of the account management team, aiming at turning customer satisfaction into sales and account growth,
- Be the single point of escalation for any operational topic arising from the customer,
- Supervise all service requests or matters linked with the customer’s service,
- Collect the specific needs of the customer and ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis,
- Run service reviews with the customer and provide the agreed level of reporting and action items follow-up, contribute to strategic/steering reviews as part of the account management team,
- Be the internal customer advocate with all Sigfox internal teams,
- Based on lessons learnt, enrich the Customer Service Delivery practice definition, as well as processes, tools and knowledge base, as a continuous improvement effort.
Key skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multi-national organization ideally within the IT/Telecom/Service industry,
- High level of technical literacy, experience or strong interest in the following domains is expected:
- Fluent with ITIL and ISO concepts, ITIL 4 foundation (or higher) certification or knowledge is a plus,
- Degree or higher education in information technology, engineering, business/economics or equivalent (master level as a minimum),
- Strong operational competence, technical thoroughness, proactive and customer focused,
- Solution-oriented, strong ability to drive both the big picture, detailed operational workflow and data analysis,
- The successful applicant will be able to interpret, report and discuss that info to different levels within the organization and with partners and customers,
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships within Sigfox (from Sales to Engineering) and partners or customers,
- Team player, able to work collaboratively within an international and diverse team, adapting to local constraint and time zones, as well as cross-functionally,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written) with the ability to synthesise and escalate information clearly and succinctly,
- Ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement
- English negotiation level, other languages appreciated.
Regular travels outside of Singapore are part of the assignment, up to an approximate yearly rate of 20% of business days (on a needs-driven basis only).
Sigfox promotes inclusion and non-discrimination, and acts daily in favor of social mix, gender equality, senior citizens. As a learning organization and open-minded on Diversity, Sigfox is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their workplace. At Sigfox, we hire personalities above all!
Every Sigfoxer is driven by the project to make things come alive !
Sigfox is the ideal place for personal and collective challenges. Here, 44 different nationalities live side by side: diversity is one of our strong points.
Sigfox brews lot of skills and positions and everyone keeps learning & contributes to the success of the company.